More hours, more ATMs, more locations, 24 hour customer service line, online banking and bill pay. Check deposit at certain UMB ATMs. Click here for more info...
• These are variable rate accounts subject to change daily with the exception
of Christmas Club accounts subject to change annually. Fees on these accounts
could reduce yields.
• Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items
(for example, checks)
• If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive
• We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account.
This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
• We reserve the right to at any time require not less than 7 days notice in writing before
Any withdrawal from a United Savings, Junior Savings, Christmas Club or Money Market account.
• Interest will be paid quarterly on United Savings and Junior Savings
accounts by credit to the account.
• Interest will be paid annually on Christmas Club accounts by credit to the
account prior to issuance of Christmas Club Checks in October.
• Interest will be paid monthly on Now, Celebrity Checking, Celebrity Plus
Checking, Money Market and NetChek accounts by credit to the account.
• For additional information on interest rates call 601-445-7151.
• Interest rates are effective as of the current date.